Lycra Fabric
Introduction
There are various types of clothes made of this moisture wicking material. There are also sports bras and other underwear made from this fabric. Long-sleeved shirts, T-shirts and undershirts are also made from this moisture-diffusing material. Bottom garments such as jogging pants and tights are usually made with this outfit. There are also sports jackets and sweaters made from this rather expensive fabric.
These types of garments are generally more expensive than garments made from more traditional materials. This is because of the technique used to create fabrics that can absorb sweat and moisture from the skin. However, they are not too expensive, so people who like fitness and outdoor activities can still enjoy the wonderful benefits of fabrics.
Product Information
Fabric Name: Lux Fabric
Material: Polyester/Nylon/Spandex Lycra Fabric
Weight: As your requirement
Width: As your requirement
Technics: Knitted/woven
Certification: SGS, Intertek
Knitted type: Warp, Weft
Color fastness: 3.5 grade
Pattern: Printed
Supply type: Make to Order
Print Method: Sublimation printing
Style:Plain
Use:Garment,Sportswear,Swimwear,Yoga Pants,Fitness,etc..
MOQ:1 meter
Service: OEM, ODM. OBM
Advantage: Breath freely, Anti-wrinkle, Soft, sun-proof, environmental protect, Tear-resistant
Product show
Advantage
Multifunction
Applicable to sportswear, apparel, autumn clothing and other clothing bags, shoe materials and so on.
No hair
It adopts the warp knitting method, does not take the wire, does not take off the ring, and is not easy to break.
long life
The introduction of advanced technology and equipment, high-density weaving, washable and wear-resistant, durable, practical.
High quality
With experienced and mature technology, the products produced are of high quality and guaranteed.
Comfort
The fabric feels comfortable, and the soft skin is the best choice for fashion and shoes.
Health and Environmental Protection
Environmentally friendly printing and dyeing process to ensure no formaldehyde.
FAQ
1. Do you have color card?
Yes, we have the color card.And you can tell me the pantone,I will choose the specific color to you.
2. How can you promise the goods is what I really want to get?
Don’t worry about that, If you can’t satisfied this, you can tell me the specific problem about the printing fabric and then I will give you a free sample which is promoted and we will pay the freight cost.Sportswear Fabric manufacturers
website:http://www.huamancn.com/printing-fab...tswear-fabric/